The short answer is that personal success probably feels different for each individual. For this reason alone a single answer might struggle to hit the mark. Hopefully there will be enough stories about personal success on this blog over time that a common answer will emerge. To get the ball rolling in that direction, here is how I have had the feeling of personal success described to me in the past:
- assuredness that I have made the right choices
- satisfaction that my experiences are being valued and utilised
- not feeling that I am being held back
- contributing to the best of my ability
- I'm more aware of opportunities and know better when to act
Of course this is by no means the full picture but I hope that you agree it's an interesting place to start. How would you define the feeling of personal success?