Friday 24 July 2009

Out of the Blue

The bar was busy like it was every Friday night.

Most people were celebrating but Craig was talking seriously.

“I’m serious!” he said.

Craig didn’t know it but lately he was nothing but serious.

“I can’t believe this has happened to me.”

Craig had been looking for a new job for a while. This sounded like bad news.

“I can’t believe it! I finally got a new job and it came to me out of the blue!”


[San Francisco Sunset - see more at Saundra's Flickr Photostream here]

----------------------------------------------------------------

This post is for everyone out there looking for work and/or looking to move their career forward.

It’s also for anyone celebrating good news as we go into the weekend. If you’re like Craig you’ve earned it!

Enjoy your weekend wherever you are.

All the best

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment