Tuesday 9 February 2010

Cumulation

You aren't what you do

But what you do can make you happy

I reckon this is especially true of work and careers


Do you see a cloud, a collection of water droplets or an accumulation?
[Image courtesy of d-wade on Flickr.com]


Why leave it to the end of your career to explore...

What I have done
What it adds up to
Cumulative ideas
How what I do makes me feel

It's never too late to look at your experiences but imagine just for a moment...

What if I started right now...?

All the best,

Paul

1 comment:

  1. "What if I started right now...?" Exactly Paul! Starting is sometimes no more than committing to a dream - or even committing to finding what our dream is. Why put that off even one minute? Would write more, but gotta go find that dream! ;-)

    ReplyDelete